Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Red, White and... Aqua?!

I'm not sure where my love affair with aqua and red started, but I can begin to guess why I love the color combination so much.  So much that it begins on my front porch, continues into my dining room, runs through my kitchen, then ends upstairs in my bedroom.  I'm even considering encroaching it upon my living room later this summer.  I love the smooth and soothing effect of the aqua, and also that it's unexpected.  The bright red serves as a warm contrast to the cool aqua, and I always love a good jolt of color.  If you were to visit the Vintage Soiree booth at The Rose Antique Mall in Rogers, AR, you would see a booth filled with exclusively red, white and aqua inventory.  It won't always be this way, but I couldn't resist opening up my booth with my favorite color combination!
Speaking of The Vintage Soiree...this is my small antiques business.  If you are interested in seeing my inventory or learning more about it, you can visit my facebook page at www.facebook.com/thevintagesoiree.  If you could not care less about my business, I am not at all offended.  I won't mention it often.  Stick with me for ramblings on decorating, collecting, and making the most out of life.  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment