Thursday, May 24, 2012

White painted furniture

I know, I know, you've seen pictures of my dining room before...but not with this much white furniture!  As you've probably guessed by now, I have a love affair with white distressed furniture.  I could paint everything in my house white, and practically have by now.  I made a poor decorating decision about 1 and 1/2 years ago and painted my dining room set black.  Now, I love black too, but not with the white furniture that was already in my dining room.   As you know, painting a dining room set is no small feat, so I lived with the black for a while.  I finally decided I couldn't take it anymore, so painted it white yesterday.  And I love it!  I love it with the burlap runner.  I love it with the other white furniture, and I even love it with the fabric on the chairs.  Just another example of how a simple coat of paint can make such a drastic and wonderful change in a room!

No comments:

Post a Comment