Friday, June 1, 2012

Organize with Style!

Does anyone else have trouble corralling keys, cellphones, purses, etc at the end of the day?  I personally do not have this problem, but my husband does!  There is absolutely no telling where his keys and cellphones (yes, he has two) will end up after he gets home from work.  To try to keep us from searching for his lost sundries every other day, I think I've finally come up with a way to keep these things organized!  I found this cute little candy dish at my friend's yard sale.  It was already painted aqua, which, of course, I love, and it had just the right number of sections.  One for wallet, one for keys, one for cellphones.  Now, the occasional garage door opener, fishing lure, shotgun shell, shoelace or coin might find its way into a section as well, but that's okay!  The point is, all items are corralled into a specific place.  My husband can just drop his items off here when he walks in the door, and then knows where to find them when he needs them.  By the way, this candy dish is located on a counter right inside the doorway he enters when he gets home from work - this makes sure they don't get misplaced between the door and the dish!  Don't be afraid to get organized - but be sure to do it with style!  Remember...no plastic containers!

No comments:

Post a Comment