Thursday, March 22, 2012

Black or White?

I just purchased this white tall pedestal table yesterday - I love the curvy legs and round top!  I have been needing something tall and skinny to place next to this armoire in my living room.   The armoire is the tallest piece of furniture in this room, and is obviously quite massive, so I needed something next to it to make the armoire seem slightly smaller.  I also needed something curvy to make up for the boxy appearance of the armoire.  I think those goals definitely been accomplished, and I like the pop of color from the sap bucket and red flowers.  However, I'm thinking this might be too much white?  Originally, I planned to paint the table black, but then I thought keep it white, and now I'm thinking black again?  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment