Monday, September 19, 2011

Creative Organizers


It's the smallest details that count, right?   Even in decorating, just because no one can see what's inside your drawers, cabinets, closets... does it matter what they look like?  Yes!  Because YOU see what's inside every day!  So, go to the extra lengths to make small, unseen details as great as the large, obvious ones.   Here, I've been brave enough to show you the insides of some of my spaces.  And no, not all my spaces look this great or organized!  The first photo is of a very old muffin tin repurposed as a desk organizer.  Each little indentation is the perfect size to corrall all my junk!  The second photo is of an old red painted utensil drawer divider.  Realisticaly, I could use a stainless steel or even a plastic one.  Blah!  This vintage red one is much more fun and matches my personality so much better.  So round up some fun and unique storage organizers and make those little details matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment