Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Keep those pumpkins out!


Pumpkins and gourds are a great natural way to decorated for fall.  I've completely gotten rid of most of my fall decorations except for these simple gourds.  I know, I know, I've waited until after Halloween is over to post about pumpkins.  But, just because it's over doesn't mean you have to get rid of those pumpkins (unless you've carved them of course!).  Keep the pumpkins out as a great reminder of fall/harvest/Thanksgiving!  In fact, fall decorations should be on sale right about now - and it's always a great idea to buy fake pumpkins/gourds so they last from year to year.  But make sure they are realistic looking - no glitter please!  Fake ones can be pricey, but will save you money over the years.  I love the look of these white/gray pumpkins.  See if you can tell which ones are fake and which ones are real!

No comments:

Post a Comment