Sunday, December 4, 2011

Finally ready for Christmas!

I've been procrastinating decorating for Christmas - mainly because I'm tired.  But, today, I did it!  I'll be posting several pictures and ideas for Christmas decorating over the next couple weeks.  Most focus on decorating in an unexpected way! 
Take poinsettia plants, for example.  Just because they come packaged in obnoxious foil wrappers, people feel as though they need to display them in the same manner.  Not so!  Please, please, please drop those beautiful poinsettias into a different container!  You can even group 2 or more together for a larger display.  In the above photo I combined two plants into an urn for a gorgeous display as guests enter my home.   Ahh, so much better than the foil wrappers, don't you think?
More to come soon...

1 comment:

  1. I have to honestly say I've NEVER thought to take them out of the wrapper! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete