Sunday, August 28, 2011

Speaking of white frames...

Here are some more white frames I have in my bedroom, but this time with actual pictures in them (imagine that!).  I love extreme close up photos, especially those of flowers and architecture.  It can get very expensive to buy someone else's photography, so try doing it yourself!  The closer you can get to the object you are photographing, the better - that way there are no unwanted objects wasting space.  Once you get the print downloaded on to your computer, then you can zoom in even closer, edit out non-essentials and play with the coloring.  The photos here were taken on a trip to Charleston, South Carolina - one of my absolute favorite cities!  They are close ups of some unique ironwork and flowers down there.  I love displaying these photos not only as works of art, but as reminders of that fabulous city!

No comments:

Post a Comment